The HDR series rubber lined slurry pumps are cantilevered, centrifugal, horizontal slurry pumps. They are designed for the handling of highly abrasive, high-density slurry. The pumps of this series can be installed in multistage series.
The impellers of this kind of slurry pump are made of rubber. The frame plates for this kind of slurry pump have replaceable wear-resistant rubber liners. The discharge branch can be oriented to any of the eight different positions. The shaft seals of this kind of rubber lined slurry pumps may adopt shaft gland seal or expeller seal.
6.Frame Plate Liner
8.Cover Plate Liner
|Pump Model||Allowable Max. Power(kw)||Clear Water Performance|
|capacity Q||Head H(m)||speed n(r/min)||Max.eff. η%||NPSH (m)||Impeller Dia(mm)|
Note: Quantity range recommended:50%Q’≤Q≤100%Q’(Q’Appropriate to capacity at highest efficiency point).1.NPSH:appropriate to point Q recommended at highest speed.
1. The wet parts for ubber lined slurry pumps are made of corrosion-resistant and abrasive rubber material. The slurry pumps we produce can exactly match Warman.
2. Slurry pump's bearing assembly use cylindrical structure, adjusting the space between impeller and front liner easily. They can be removed completely when being repaired. Bearing assembly use grease lubrication .
3. The shaft seal could use the packing seal, expeller seal and mechanical seal.
4. The discharge branch can be positioned at intervals of 45 degrees by request and oriented to any eight positions to suit installations and applications.
5. There are the drive types, such as V belt drive, gear reducer drive, fluid coupling drive, and frequency conversion drive devices for the slurry pump.
6. Wide performance, good NPSH and high efficiency. The slurry pump can be installed in multistage series to meet the delivery for long distance.
The type of HDR ubber lined slurry pumps are also used for handing strong abrasive, high density slurry and low density, high head slurry in the metallurgical, mining, coal, power, building material and other industrial departments etc. It is suitable for the corrosive slurry usually. In some ore dressing, some bigger HDR series pump also would be used to transport the fine ore or tailing with weak abrasion.
We can provide various types of slurry pumps, such as coarse sand pumps, coarse tailings pumps, oil sands pumps and mineral sands pumps.