Characteristics And Maintenance Methods Of Vertical Sump Pumps
The HDSP/SPR heavy-duty cantilever sump pumps are designed for applications requiring greater reliability and durability than conventional vertical flow pumps.
Fully lined with elastomer or fitted with hard metal. No immersion bearing or packing. Large capacity double suction design. Optional embedded impeller and suction agitator.
Rugged HDSP/SPR heavy-duty sump pumps come in a variety of popular sizes and are suitable for most pumping applications. Thousands of such pumps worldwide have proven their reliability and efficiency in the following aspects:
Grains of sand
And almost all other storage tanks, mines or burrows of mud treatment.
SP/SPR heavy duty sump pumps are available in a variety of standard lengths to accommodate common tank depths; For very deep sump or high shaft speed limit pump length, can be installed at the bottom of the inlet to extend the pump life. Pump depth up to 2 meters.
(1) Check whether the sump pump pipeline and joints are loose. Turn the sewage pump by hand to see if the sewage pump is flexible.
(2) Add bearing lubricating oil to the bearing body, observe that the oil level should be at the center line of the oil mark, and the lubricating oil should be replaced or replenished in time.
(3) Unscrew the water diversion screw plug of the sump pump body, and fill the water diversion (or slurry). Self-priming sump pump.
(4) Close the gate valve, outlet pressure gauge and inlet vacuum gauge of the outlet pipe.
(5) Jog the motor and try to see if the rotation of the motor is correct.
(6) Turn on the motor. When the sump pump is running normally, turn on the outlet pressure gauge and the inlet vacuum pump, and then gradually open the gate valve and check the motor load.
(7) Try to control the flow and lift of the sump pump within the range indicated on the label to ensure that the sump pump runs at the highest efficiency point to achieve the greatest energy saving effect.
(8) During the operation of the sump pump, the bearing temperature should not exceed 35C, and the maximum temperature should not exceed 80C.
(9) If an abnormal sound is found in the sump pump, stop and check the cause immediately.
(10) To stop using the sump pump, first close the gate valve and pressure gauge, and then stop the motor.
(11) In the first month of operation, the sewage pump of the middle-opening pump shall change the lubricating oil after 100 hours, and then change the oil once every 500 hours.
(12) Adjust the packing gland frequently to ensure that the leakage in the packing chamber is normal (it is better to leak out as a drip).
(13) Regularly check the wear of the shaft sleeve, and replace it in time when the wear is large.
(14) When the sump pump is used in the cold winter season, after stopping, unscrew the drain plug at the bottom of the pump body to drain the medium. Prevent freezing and cracking.
(15) If the sump pump is out of service for a long time, it is necessary to disassemble all the pumps, wipe off the water, and coat the rotating parts and joints with grease and install them.
We are sump pump suppliers. Please feel free to contact us.